|Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex||Salary: £350 - £380 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Financial Services client located in Haywards Heath.
This is a contract opportunity to start ASAP for 3-6 months. Daily rate of £350-380 per day
This role will be focused on working within the Business as Usual (BAU) reporting team to meet the reporting requirements of the I &A business. This person will be responsible for maintaining existing reports and, occasionally developing new reports.
- Working within a business-facing development team in an agile development model.
- Document the source to target mapping of data items.
- Maintaining and occasionally building Business Objects and SSRS reports to facilitate the operational, regulatory and customer-facing reporting process.
- Producing technical documentation.
Mandatory Knowledge, skills and experience required
Analysis and Design:
- Proven ability to synthesise complex or diverse information.
- Proven ability to face business users to gather requirements and respond to issues raised.
- Proven ability to design workflows and procedures.
- Proven ability to do source to target data mapping.
- Proven ability to design creative solutions.
- Proven ability to incorporate feedback to modify existing design with minimum impact to the overall architecture.
- Technical: Design Of Business Objects reports and universes in Business Objects 4.1
- WEBI and Dashboard Report Design - Lumira also desirable
- System Administration via the CMC
- Proven trouble shooting, debugging and analytical skills.
- Business: Knowledge of the Insurance processes involved in the Policy, Claims, Billing and Actuarial areas.
Below skills and experience are beneficial
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Data Migration and Data Warehouse ETL processes.
- Self-motivated individual who is able to apply initiative to solve problems and improve work processes
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively with business needs in mind
- Flexibility (on a demand basis)
- Good communication skills are essential because this person will be business-facing.
- Team Player