|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Aubrey Knight||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Business Relationship Manager/ Stake-holder management/ Board-level/ relationship management/Agile
Are you a good at managing company and key stake holder expectations? Are you able to build trust relationships with directors, senior management and business partners across any organisation? Well, this might be the exciting role for you to work within the business relationship management team!
As the role holder your key responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating the delivery of services to our key internal customers. This involves playing a vital role in creating sustainable customer relationships by acting as the connector - forging productive connections between our business partners and our provider resources.
- Work with the Product Owner, Line of Business and Solution Centre Teams to define, produce and maintain the multi-year year roadmap for your Line of Business, helping to synchronise IT and business strategy by focussing on the components and requirements that enable critical business processes aligned to the Club's goals and objectives
- Build, manage, motivate, direct and support a cross-functional delivery team by developing a clear vision of success and nurturing strong relationships and trust within the team
- Understand and capture demand for different types of work e.g strategic, tactical and align to Line of Business goals and objectives
- Manage the delivery process to deliver value early and often, optimise the flow to deliver faster, and use fast feedback to drive quality improvements to the value stream and product/s
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Continuously check that the project deliverables innovatively deliver business and technical change that drive forward the Club's transformation
- Responsible for establishing and managing the Line of Business Board where it:
- Ensures that delivery and spend is accurately monitored, managed and reported.
- Ensures that monitoring and reporting of overall operations and change progress takes place and that corrective action, as appropriate, is taken to ensure that deliverables are produced on time and within budget.
- Has a rolling multi- year view of business plan and budget requirements.
- Ensures that delivery of planned value/ benefits can be delivered and monitored and formally reviewed.
- Ensures that risks and issues are actively and effectively managed.
- Definition of and delivery against KPIs and other performance reports
- Responsible for service quality and incident & service issue escalation
- Conduct service & incident review meetings with customers to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure effective communication with the Line of Business, and ensure that customer feedback reaches those involved
- Ensure that project resources are identified and secured by proactively monitoring progress and by identifying and negotiating use of internal resources and recruiting external resources as appropriate
- Ensures effective coordination of the Line of Business's changes, identifying and managing interdependencies (including those external to the Line of Business)
- Is able to orchestrate a team of multiple stakeholders, including vendors to come together to deliver the right service based on what the users need
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Stakeholder management at all levels of an organisation
- Able to demonstrate a proactive approach to driving and implementing change
- Experience and practical knowledge of multi-skilled Agile delivery techniques
- Experience of leading / managing /developing multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams to deliver against agreed business strategy/plans
- Excellent leadership skills to manage upwardly to senior executives as well as motivate core team members through matrix management
- Business and technical change / transformation experience
- Proven track record of successful programme delivery of customer value through change be it Agile or waterfall
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project or alternative planning tools;
- Proven presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Understanding of the application development lifecycle
For more information, please apply!