|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Business Support Manager
Business Support Manager needed for a leading Engineering organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced Business Support Manager who has strong working knowledge of performance management; absence management; resource planning; training; and recruitment.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Support Manager will include:
Leading the Business Support Team
- Managing the maintenance of training records to ensure all training requirements are met
- Establishing collaborative relationships across and beyond own area of responsibility in order to maximise the business' performance
- Identifying 'single points of failure' and putting 'knowledge transfer' plans or procedures in place to mitigate such risks
- Engaging with relevant executives to execute the performance management appraisal for the
- Business Support Team in line with company processes
- Work with the Relocation Project Lead to ensure a successful office
- Maintain an open and supportive relationship with all other occupants of the Corporate Office, especially with the EA for LMI Europe and EA Comms
- Organise and run a staff meeting for all occupants of the Corporate Office
- Undertaking appropriate post-meeting actions to ensure implementation of decisions and progression of matters arising
- Report a range of Key Performance Indicators in a timely manner
- Developing and implementing contractual arrangements
- Acts as escalation point for Reception in liaising with all office vendors and tradesmen
- Acts as escalation point for Reception for managing utilities, repairs and payments
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences of admin staff
- Arrange the annual Staff Social event in December each year
- Work closely with the Finance Lead on the office budget
- Process and input all invoices and Finance for the corporate office
- Distribute any finance updates/information to staff, to include new ADN's, FCPA/policies
- Act as EESH owner for the London office.
- Ensure all documentation is received and correct for Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- Maintain ISO14001 (environmental) and OHSAS18001 accreditations for the corporate office
- Update all 40 Grosvenor Place policies and command media
- Ensuring correct disposal of all hazardous goods
- Support staff with Display Screen Assessments in the London office
- Accredited First Aider and Fire Marshal
- Manages first aiders and fire marshal's training and ensures weekly checks are completed.
- Partners with Reception to conduct weekly office safety checks.
- Support the landlord with any EESH statutory requirements
- Oversight of Telecommuting Agreements / Driving on business
- Digital Transformation and data management leadership
- IT liaison for Demo Centre support
- POC for day-to-day security liaison
- Member of the companies Notify team and immediate incident response
- Oversee access control and visitor management
- Crisis Management POC - maintain emergency plans
- Regularly ensure all security measures are in place and communicated to staff and visitors
- Participate in planning Business Continuity Plans and partake in drills
- Verify ID's and Documents for Security Clearances when required.
What you need to be the successful Business Support Manager:
In order to be the successful Business Support Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Outstanding team player who is adept at delegating and then supervising tasks
- Excellent people, communication and management skills with high EQ
- Communicating business sensitive or personal information in a professional manner
- Have the confident and articulate manner needed to deal with colleagues, vendors and customers on a regular basis
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Line management experience covering all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Office and Facilities management knowledge and experience
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills, including experience and knowledge in the use of the advanced MS Office suite
- Knowledge of financial controls and ability to manage efficiently
- Sound understanding of EESH regulations and best practice
- Good understanding of Security procedures and processes
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Support Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.