|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Business Transformation Manager - Croydon - 9 month contract
The role is to drive business transformation and sustain the change required by the Global Business. The company is focused on standardising and simplifying IT systems to increase customer satisfaction and business value which will drive significant and ongoing change in all parts of the business, underpinning the business' growth agenda. This role will be an expert Business Analyst position.
The role will be primarily focused on supporting the transformational change programme for company.
As a Business Transformation Manager you will be required to;
- Engage with senior business stakeholders to drive the change agenda
- Lead and run one or multiple change programmes, partnering with Local and Global Office Project Managers, driving the project plan and implementing the Global Business Model
- Work closely and collaboratively with Organisational Management and other related departments, Internal Communications, Ops Training, etc. within the UK whilst keeping close contact with the Global Office
- Align with Central Organisational Management to drive the harmonization of processes and products supporting the migration to target platforms across the Group, engineering new processes to support business change projects.
- Work with Organisational Management Business Analysts and Project Managers to execute UAT test plans, end to end functional tests, record test results and track defects.
You will also
- Facilitate workshops with Project and Business Stakeholders to elicit and document detailed business requirements using appropriate techniques
- Conduct gap analyses of application packages and line of business systems to support new business development
- Assess the implications of business change, analysing and mapping business processes and identifying the activities needed to transition to new ways of working
- Share knowledge proactively and contribute to the continuous development of analytical practices and techniques
- Proactively collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information and functional requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts in a timely fashion
- Ensure the quality of outputs, deliverables and artefacts meet the expectations of the business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a multi-national organisation leading transformational change projects
- Expertise in change management and transformational change projects
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Courage and determination to challenge current practices and mindsets, challenge senior leaders while maintaining effective relationships
- Demonstrable Workshop Facilitation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Elicitation techniques for business requirements development and analysis
- Numerate and analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Independent objective thinker
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- The ability to recognise and deliver excellent customer service and quality focussed
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Self-motivated with Ability to prioritise workload/tasks and work under pressure
- Problem solving
- Assertive when required
- Ability to handle difficult and demanding situations
Get in touch now for a quick response!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.