|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Pacakge|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Buyer
Location: Hertfordshire - Commutable from Slough, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Watford, Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
Buyer required to join my client in playing a key role in the procurement of electronic parts & components.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Contracts Manager. This is a technical lead position, leading contract negotiations with customers and parties internally and externally; UK wide & internationally. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Buyer?
- Validation of purchase requirements & negotiation
- Timely issue & expediting of purchase orders
- Implementation of effective supplier relationship management
- Identification of opportunities for spend leverage with suppliers where possible
- Assistance in the selection of new suppliers
- Support of the procurement departments objectives & KPIs
What are we looking for in our next Buyer?
- Previous Buyer experience in a Defence/Aerospace industry
- A sound knowledge & experience in electrical parts & electro mechanical assembly essential
- Strong technical, commercial & bid knowledge
- Minimum HND/HNC in Electronics or similar
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional expertise in electronics procurement, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the Buyer, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY