|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Salary to be discussed upon application
My client, a globally leading electronics company within the defence industry, are looking for a Buyer to join their growing team!
Ideally candidates will have previous/current experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain in Defence/Electronics Industry, specifically PCBAs, PCBs and electronic components.
The Buyer will take ownership of subcontract procurement (predominantly Printed Circuit Board Assembly's) from RFQ and Design, through Qualification and Production.
All applicants for this Buyer position must be eligible for Security Clearance.
- Generous pension
- Health care
- Dental care
- Flexible working
- Life assurance
- + many others!
- Experience of procurement and expediting in an Electronics/ Mechanical environment;
- Experience of buying production items, specifically PCBAs, PCBs and electronic components;
- Extensive experience of working on an ERP system with use of MRP;
- Computer literate, advanced skills with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
- UK Driving Licence
- Experience of working with aerospace/ deference products
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance.
To apply for this Buyer role, please press 'apply now'.