|Location: Wymondham, Norfolk||Salary: £28000 - £38000 per annum + Ben's|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
£33,000 to £38,000 (experience based)
I'm looking for a Senior Buyer to join my client who is a young, dynamic and exciting company who specialise in aircraft interiors. This role can offer you job satisfaction and the chance to grow as a professional.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a supplier base and sourcing strategy across
the commodity group suitable to deliver the current and future needs of the business. The role will
include the need to set up, and manage your own supply of production materials, tooling and/or services.
Benefits on offer:
- Salary: £33,000 to £38,000
- Flexible working
- bonus scheme
- Raise, execute and manage purchase orders
- Inventory control of materials and resources to production lines.
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers.
- Develop and maintain a supplier base and sourcing strategy suitable to deliver the current and future needs of the business.
- Negotiate costs and payment terms.
- To be able to implement a cost down program within your commodity base.
- Negotiating skills to include consideration of MRP, MOQ, and batch size constraints.
- To be mindful of total acquisition costs when negotiating with suppliers.
- Forge and maintain effective and positive working relationships within Supply Chain. and across the business
- Provide relevant management reporting information.
- Any other activity necessary to ensure the Supply Chain group delivers its objective.
What we look for:
- Experienced working in either manufacturing of engineering industry.
- Understanding of ERP and MRP ordering system.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels both internally and externally.
- Reliable, conscientious and a strong eye for detail.
- Be able to thrive in a challenging environment and have a flexible attitude.
You will have a thriving career if you are enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about innovation as well as motivated by a hardworking and a collaborative environment. In return, we promise to give you the autonomy to cultivate your potential and ensure we celebrate success as a team.