|Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: Buyer
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + Package
Experienced Buyer required to join a busy Engineering business in Oxford.
Due to my clients continued growth I am looking for an experienced Buyer to join their team. You will be joining a busy Engineering business which designs and manufactures scientific equipment which is used in a range of industries worldwide.
As the Buyer you will form part of a small team that are responsible for purchasing and expediting components, parts and services.
As the Buyer you will have the following duties:
- Using MRP/ERP Systems to identify the parts, components and services to procure. Also to return goods to suppliers.
- Communicate with the design department about new designs and how they will be manufactured.
- Work with Engineers to understand technical requirements.
- Find new suppliers that may improve cost and lead times.
- Drive down costs on existing items where possible.
- Raise and place orders with suppliers.
An experienced Buyer should have the following:
- Experience working in a Purchasing or similar role.
- Purchasing experience within a Technical, Manufacturing or Production environment
- Previous experience using an MRP/ERP System.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
If you are an experienced Buyer looking for an exciting position to join an established business please hit that apply button now!
We will be looking at arranging interviews over the next couple of weeks.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.