|Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex||Salary: £42000 - £50000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Eastbourne, East Sussex
My client is a small sized residential developer based in East Sussex who are looking to expand their commercial team. This role will be office based with occasional site visits. Due to expansion, they are actively recruiting for an experienced Buyer to join the team.
The successful Buyer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a company prospects including:
- Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Career Progression and prospects
- Pension Plan
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Buyer will include:
- As the company buyer you will be required to oversee and assist with the buying and necessary pricing, negotiating, ordering and take offs for materials, aggregates and special requirements for our sites.
- Working hand in hand with the Project Team, you will be required to source materials at the most competitive rates that allows them to continue to win projects whilst maintaining a competitive but profitable price.
What you need to be the successful Buyer:
In order to be the successful Buyer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Buyer
- Experience working on residential or commercial projects
- Ideally but not essential an understanding of surveying/estimating
- Qualified in an appreciate/relevant degree or HNC/HND
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.