|Location: Luton, Bedfordshire||Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sian Driscoll|
Software Developer (C#)
Salary: £40,000 to £48,000
Currently looking for a Software Developer (C#) to work for a well-established engineering company that specialise in Automation and Control projects, within the automotive and aviation industries, based in Luton.
Some of the general specification and requirements of the Software Developer (C#) will include:
- C# developers with between 2 and 5 years of experience primarily developing Winform and Windows Services with Microsoft SQL back end databases.
- Knowledge of SOA, messaging
- A general understanding enterprise IT and networks, with exposure to SCRUM\Agile methodologies and TFS advantageous.
- C# (Dot NET framework 4 or better)
- 2 to 5 years developing in a Windows environment (WinForms, WinServices, function libs, etc.)
- Microsoft SQL Server (needs to have some experience developing databases/models, writing and optimising SQL queries, etc.)
- Visual Studio and TFS
- SOA exposure - Preferably Micro Services