|Location: West Malling, Kent||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Pension, Bupa|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
The successful C# Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 22 day's starting holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the C# Developer will include:
* Delivering high quality software solutions against strict scheduled deadlines using the latest suite of technologies.
* Working on existing and new software products.
* 80% of the time is dedicated to greenfield projects
* Responsible for writing applications and services following best practices and SOLID principles
* Follow the day to day Scrum process being led by the Senior Developer.
What you need to be the successful C# Developer:
In order to be the successful C# Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Vast proven commercial experience
* A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
* Strong technical understanding
* Ideally an in-depth understanding of Agile development methodologiese
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a C# Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.