|Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 9 days ago|
C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer
My client based in Bradford, Yorkshire are recruiting for a C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer
As a C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer you will be developing tools that provide information to employees and customers, primarily in the form of web applications.
C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer Benefits:
- 21 days' holiday, plus bank holidays, rising with length of service - and an additional birthday holiday after six months.
- Company pension
- Full training
- Free drinks and subsidised snacks
- Monday to Friday 9-5 environment
As a C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer you will be working with a small IT team and you will have primary control over these key projects so self-motivation is crucial, as are great communication skills.
As a C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for liaising with end-users within the company to design and create projects from beginning to end, including iterating and supporting as required (in conjunction with the IT team).
This role would suit someone who enjoys working in a friendly office but with the autonomy to manage their own workload.
C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer Essential Experience:
- Working commercially in the .NET ecosystem
- Using source control (preferably Git)
- Two years' commercial experience working with:
- NET MVC with C#
- Microsoft SQL server
- Entity Framework
- HTML and CSS
C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer Desirable Experience:
- Working with third party APIs
- Working with ASP.NET Web API
- Writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of DevExpress
- Confident with Xamarin
C# ASP.NET MVC Full Stack Developer Personal Skills:
- Great communication with non-technically minded colleagues
- Confident with full stack development
- Ability to conform to existing coding standards
- Ability to manage workload, including working to deadlines
- Ability to manage projects through the entire software development life-cycle
- Adapt to changing priorities
- Passionate about writing clean, maintainable software
- Keen interest in learning new skills