|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
C# / .NET Developer
As a C# / .NET Developer you will receive the following benefits: 25 Days Holiday / Up to 10% Contributed Pension / Life Cover / Personal Health Insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity with a client based in Leeds City Centre who are looking to recruit a C# / .NET Developer to analyse, build, configure, test, deploy, and support fit-for-purpose changes to the business' systems to specified requirements, deadlines, and budgets.
As a C# / .NET Developer you will work in a small of developers as well liaising with other business areas and will responsible for the following:
- Develop, configure, maintain and test system elements to meet functional requirements.
- Support initial feasibility discussions, provide assessments and estimates of effort to support the review and approval processes
- Complete any necessary systems analysis work to assess gaps in functionality and suggest/determine the most appropriate solution for given requirements and produce functional design documentation where necessary
- Plan for, document and execute technical testing, support User Acceptance Testing and plan and coordinate deployment activities
- Work with the IT Operations team to help investigate and resolve application software incidents, and support the production of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) documentation where needed
As a C# / .NET Developer you will have the following:
* Technical background, with demonstrable experience in delivering through the entire software development lifecycle
* Proven development experience using Visual Studio 2010, C#, .Net Classic ASP, ASP.Net and ASP MVC, SQL Server 2008 and T-SQL (queries, stored procedures, and functions), MS Office Automation (VBA, MS Access, MS Excel)
* Business/process analysis and issue/problem management skills
* Ability to plan for the short- and long-term
* Broad understanding of systems architectures and infrastructures
* Willing to participate in the out-of-hours support rota and morning check routine
- Experience of working on projects using a recognised methodology (Agile)
- An understanding of debt collection, secured legal, and unsecured legal processes
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.