|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £28000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 25 days ago|
C# / .NET Developer
Salary £28,000- £38,000 DOE
My financial services client based in Leeds are recruiting for a C# / .NET Developer to join a friendly development team primarily to develop new customer, client portals, extending capabilities on current ones, and be involved in other development projects in various systems / technologies to help drive improvements across the business.
As a C# / .NET Developer for some projects you would be solely working to deliver the solution so it is important that as a C# / .NET Developer you are able to manage requirements gathering, documenting business needs, develop the solution, responding to UAT feedback, as well as post deployment issue resolution.
C# / .NET Developer Benefits:
- Health Cash Plan
- Death in Service Scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Paid Birthday Holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health Assured
- Virtual GP Surgery
- Free parking.
- Contributory pension.
- Excellent office facilities - including games consoles, charging zones, internet use zones with tablets provided, chill out room and canteen games tables.
- Cafe - an onsite subsidised cafe
- Employee incentives - Reward and recognition schemes.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
C# / .NET Developer responsibilities:
- To develop new web applications for internal and external use using C#, MVC, SQL, .NET 5 technologies.
- Maintain applications and ensure their continued function.
- Extend and advance existing applications and websites with new features and requirements.
- Gather requirements from a range of individuals with varying technical ability.
- Create and update design and specification documents to finalise with the business.
- Responsible for adhering to and maintaining proper data protection throughout all project and applications.
- Able to keep up with new trends in technology and practices.
- Able to step up and provide very occasional basic IT support.
C# / .NET Developer skills:
- Expert in Microsoft Visual studio 2015 onwards.
- Excellent understanding of C#.
- Demonstrable use of MVC5 framework in a business environment.
- ASP.NET 5.