|Location: Enfield, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ashleigh Hicks||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Salary negotiable plus excellent benefit package
Key Objectives for the successful Cable Jointer:
* To carry out cable jointing tasks for new connections, transfers and disconnections on any DNO's low voltage network.
* Proficient in cable location and identification.
* Able to read and understand 1.500 stat drawings.
* To ensure all work is undertaken in line with NERS operational procedures and method statements.
* To carry out risk assessments and all necessary paperwork.
* To ensure completion of projects to agreed specifications and timescales.
* To work safely at all times and to ensure safety of others.
Key Responsibilities for the Cable Jointer:
* To promote and execute excellent health and safety practise.
* Carry out works as instructed by the Site Supervisor in a safe manner, within the scope if relevant duties.
* Clean Driving License.
* Fault diagnosis and repair.
* Ensure vehicles are maintained to a high standard, with vehicle defect sheet completed correctly.
Required Experience for the Cable Jointer:
* ECS CSCS card
* City & Guilds qualifications
* First Aid (Appointed Person)
* Manual Handling
* Electrical DNO Competency
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.