|Location: Winchester, Hampshire||Salary: £18.00 - £20.00 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: CAD Technician - Highways
Reporting to: Team Leader
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary Range (Dependant on experience and skillset): £18 - £20 per hour
Working for a main contractor on one of the most prestigious Highways projects in the country.
The CAD Technician Role:
The CAD Technician, based at Easton Lane, will provide CAD support and delivery of activities relating to the production of CAD drawings, plans and schematics.
Tasks/Responsibilities of a CAD Technician:
- Responsible for the production and delivery of CAD drawings within the Network Solutions Team.
- Provide CAD support to other Teams as and when required.
- Assist in the design of traffic signs.
- Liaise with engineers and other team members to ensure efficient production.
- Assist with project administration.
- Meet targeted deadlines.
- Ensure compliance with Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety & CDM procedures.
Typical Skills/Experience for a CAD Technician:
- NC and/or HNC in Civil Engineering and City & Guilds in AutoCAD preferable.
- Ideally experienced in AutoCAD and the production of various types of drawings.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD add-on programmes KeySign, KeyLine and AutoTrack preferable.
- Knowledge of the TSRGD and the Traffic Signs Manuals preferable.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you are interested, please apply as they are looking to get you started ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.