|Location: North London, London||Salary: £25 - £37.5 per hour + Excellent Hourly Rate!|
|Sector: Design||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 28 days ago|
**Excellent hourly rate**
Harringay, North London
My client, which is one of London's largest residential developers, has a great opportunity for an CAD Technician. If you have a judgement for detail, a desire for design then please apply as soon as possible.
This is a 2-month contract role which is likely to go on longer.
As CAD Technician you can expect to receive an exciting hourly rate!
As CAD Technician you will need a background as below:
- Experienced CAD Technician within the Residential Sector
- In-depth knowledge of building regulations
- Qualification in construction, architectural technology or building studies
- Excellent communication competences
- Proficient in AutoCAD
As CAD Technician you'll be reporting to the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing technical information
- Developing the planning layouts
- Work closely with Technical Team
- Keep updated with new regulations and legislation
- Produce supporting documentation for applications
- Manage the drawing systems
- Take hand drawings of high-rise residential and sketch them onto CAD
If you are interested in the CAD Technician role then please call on 01342 330577 or email