|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charles Beecroft|
Birmingham, West Midlands
Calibration Engineer urgently needed. Ideally, you will already be a Calibration Engineer with a field service background, providing repairs and calibration work to support customers throughout East/West Midlands, Northamptonshire, South Wales and Bristol.
Why You Should Apply
The successful Calibration Engineer will want to work for this client because of the brilliant package they give you:
- Salary £25,000 to £30,000
- 25 days paid holiday plus + 8 days statutory Bank Holidays
- Contributory company pension
- Training, Calibration Equipment, Laptop PC, Smartphone, Company Expenses Card & fully expensed company van provided
If this wasn't enough, the successful Calibration Engineer will also gain the opportunity to work for a world leader in the design and manufacture of testing equipment used in a variety of applications.
Calibration Engineer responsibilities:
- Carry out repairs and calibration work in UK and Ireland.
- Assist with implementation & coordination of service contracts.
- Perform installations of equipment at customer sites.
- Perform training of customers' staff.
- Maintain inventory of company provided spare parts.
- Look after equipment provided and report faults in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety procedures.
- Maintain Compliance with company systems and procedures.
- Online support / Troubleshooting.
- Telephone/Email support.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word/Excel/Team Viewer etc).
- To plan and perform routine work as required, reporting to the Global Customer Services Manager (via the Service Department Main Office).
- Carry out routine servicing of customers equipment.
- Carry out routine calibrations of customers equipment to UKAS requirements
- To maintain obligatory paperwork and expenses on a weekly basis.
- You will be expected to travel (sometimes staying overnight) to customers UK & Ireland
For this Calibration Engineer role, a driver's license is essential
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.