|Location: Hounslow, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
CCTV Engineer - Maintenance
Based in and around the London area.
** Attractive salary, vehicle and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
Do you have experience with traffic signals, CCTV, VMS (variable message signs)?
My client has a great opportunity for you to progress your career within the Highways & Motorway Communications.
Full product training will be provided - If you have the right experience within the CCTV Engineering sector, I would love to hear from you!
Your role will see you learning how to carry out the following:
- Carry out maintenance and installation on motorway communications equipment - such as CCTV, VMS (variable message signs)
- Prepare reports on faults, progress, performance
- Respond quickly to urgent and emergency faults
- Ensure that a high standard and quality of work is done, improving the highways technology performance on the contract
The successful CCTV Engineer - Maintenance, will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent working knowledge of Highways / Motorways Technology equipment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competent to the requirements of HERS
- 17th Edition or equivalent
- G39 or equivalent
This will be working Monday - Friday days, but you should be flexible with working nights when required. There may be some call out, when required
Please contact Paul ASAP or send your CV to apply for the CCTV Engineer - Maintenance role.