|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £22000 - £34000 per annum + Vehicle, Subsistence + Overtime|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 28 days ago|
CCTV - Installation Engineer (Highways)
Salary: £22,000 - £34,000 DOE
Based in Winford, UK wide travel.
**Attractive salary, vehicle, subsistence, digs and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package**
Do you have experience with CCTV, ANPR, Roadside Equipment?
My client has a great opportunity for you to progress your career within the CCTV, Highways & Installation.
If you have the right experience within the CCTV Installation sector, I would love to hear from you!
Your role as CCTV - Installation Engineer (Highways) will see you carry out the following:
- Carry out installation on motorway communications equipment - such as CCTV, Roadside and Highways equipment
- Prepare reports on faults, progress, performance
- Testing and Commissioning
- Be aware of Health and Safety, Risk assessments and method statements
- Fault finding and repairs
- Using power tools and hand tools
The successful CCTV - Installation Engineer (Highways), will have the following qualifications:
- Previous working knowledge of CCTV / Roadside Equipment or Highways / Motorways Technology equipment
- Full UK Driving Licence
- CSCS Card or equivalent
This will be working Monday - Friday nights, and be happy to travel UK wide as this role involves 90% travel/ staying away.
Please contact Paul ASAP or send your CV to apply for the CCTV - Installation Engineer (Highways) role.