|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Cell Support Engineer
Cell Support Engineer needed for a multinational Aerospace organisation based in Cell Support Engineer. They're looking to employ an experienced Cell Support Engineer who will be the first point of contact for the operators & Technicians within the team as issues arise during the build, inspect and test of new build products
The successful Cell Support Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Contributed pension
- Career Progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Cell Support Engineer will include:
- To Report to the Production Manager / Team Leader to ensure smooth running of the operations team.
- Act as the team's link into quality, manufacturing engineering, engineering & other areas of the business as needed.
- To be the focal point for production in Customer improvement activities
- Identify problems/issues and recommend solutions to prevent recurrence
- Review your job progress on an annual basis with the objective of achieving continuous improvement. You will need to adhere and contribute to the advancement of the Company Mission.
- Maintain awareness and attend training courses as applicable for the purpose of the Company and self-development
- Adhere at all times to Company Procedure
- To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably requested
What you need to be the successful Cell Support Engineer:
In order to be the successful Cell Support Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Full understanding of the expectations and requirements of your primary customer
- To work with fellow team members in a respectful and courteous manner
- Evidence of an eye test within the last 2 years and appropriate actions taken where required
- IPC certified
- Thorough knowledge of continuous improvement methods, in particular 'lean' and use this understanding to question and where necessary challenge constructively any operation or instruction believed not to be the most effective option for the Company or its customers
- 3 years' experience within an aerospace / defence environment and/or a formal engineering qualification (NVQ/C&G/ONC etc.)
- Already have, or willing to undergo BPSS security checks
- Perfect colour vision - actual importance dependent upon specific role (Desirable)
- Previous experience in an Aerospace or Defence manufacturing environment (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of concession processes, MRB processes and ECR processes (Desirable)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Cell Support Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.