|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
3-month initial contract
*OUTSIDE OF IR35*
Certification Engineer needed for a market leading Aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Certification Engineer that takes pride in their work with strong experience in a EASA approved Part 21J design organisation, experience of compiling certification plans and compliance matrices, good overall knowledge of airframe and system design and certification requirements and overall knowledge of certification requirements (e.g. EASA Part 21 and EASA Certification Specifications, BCAR and Defence Standards etc).
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Certification Engineer will include:
- Produce certification documentation in accordance with company procedures, supporting the approval of modifications and repairs to civil and military aircraft. To include the compilation of modification classification forms and compliance matrices against the applicable certification basis, special conditions and requirements for each project.
- Production of basic technical publications and supplements to support continued airworthiness, where required.
- Interact effectively with all members of the design, stress, airworthiness and project management teams.
- Liaise with customers and with the EASA/CAA/FAA regulatory authorities as required.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance the job specification.
- Ensure that all work is performed in a timely manner to allow certification to be completed to schedule.
- Any other duties as needed or required by the business. Such other relevant duties may be assigned by the Manager in agreement with you. Such agreement should not be unreasonably withheld.
What experience you need to be the successful Certification Engineer:
- Minimum of four years' experience working within an EASA approved Part 21J Design organisation.
- Experience of compiling certification plans and compliance matrices.
- Experience in interpreting EASA CS23 and CS25 requirements and AMC.
- Experience in interpreting FAA FAR23 and FAR25 requirements and associated ACs.
- Good overall knowledge of airframe and system design and certification requirements.
- Overall knowledge of certification requirements (e.g. EASA Part 21 and EASA Certification Specifications, BCAR and Defence Standards etc).
- Good knowledge of typical means of compliance for qualification and certification programmes.
- Appreciation of all aspects of airworthiness and certification support through the lifetime of a product.
- Knowledge of ARP4754, ARP4761 and functional hazard analysis.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Certification Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that obtained or eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Certification Engineer position*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.