|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Certification Inspector needed for a multinational Defence and Aerospace organisation based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced Certification Inspector with an in-depth knowledge of 21G/145 & TCCA, FOD, ESD and Human Factors, current holder of Certifying Staff training and good Inspection & Manufacturing experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Certification Inspector will include:
- Design data - drawings/Test Specs.
- Manufacturing/Work instructions / Job card
- Process documentation
- Calibration status
- Traceability requirements
- Training records
- Test results
- Permits / Concessions approvals
- Repair approvals
- First Article Inspection Reports
- Statement of work (Tear-down reports)
- Cosmetic standards
- Capability list
- Design arrangements
- Final Inspection (with any Customer requirements)
- Supplier FAI verification
What you need to be the successful Certification Inspector:
In order to be the successful Certification Inspector and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Current holder of Certifying Staff training
- Inspection & Manufacturing experience > 5 years
- Knowledge of 21G/145 & TCCA
- FOD, ESD and Human Factors
- AS13001 - Self Release requirements (desirable)
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Certification Inspector to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for the Certification Inspector must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.