|Location: Woking, Surrey||Salary: Up to £32000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Change Analyst / Change Co-ordinator
Change Analyst / Change Co-ordinator needed for our progressive client based in Woking, Surrey who are looking to employ an experienced Change Analyst / Change Co-ordinator to own the change management process and act as an escalation point within the team and proactively manage ITIL lifecycle processes for Change and Problems.
The successful Change Analyst / Change Coordinator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
* 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Free Car Parking
* High Street retail & leisure reward scheme (savings or cash back)
Some of the main duties of the Change Analyst / Change Co-ordinator will include:
* To provide effective co-ordination for all changes and transitions to IT Services in
line with change management processes.
* To own the change management process and act as a single point of contact in order
to facilitate the change process and schedule for our managed service customers.
* To ensure performance and standards are upheld throughout the change process and
that customer urgency and impact is recognised.
* To maintain and communicate a clear understanding throughout the business of when
change management is required.
* Work within the IT Operating Model, following defined IT processes and procedures
* You will oversee business risk, coordinate change controls and manage scheduling,
tracking change and circulating documentation.
As an Change Analyst / Change Co-ordinator you will have:
* ITIL - Foundation
* Experience of change management environment
* Set up change process and understand new process
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Change Analyst / Change Co-ordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.