|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Chartered Legal Executive / Solicitor NQ - Real Estate
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000*
A Chartered Legal Executive/Solicitor NQ is needed for an exciting opportunity working on behalf of a leading Legal Services business based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Chartered Legal Executive/Solicitor NQ:
Joining their busy Real Estate team, they are dedicated to achieving the highest levels of service and client satisfaction and offer considerable experience at all levels.
You will be responsible for;
* Managing your own case load
* you will be able to deal with all elements effectively including drafting client documentation and performing title checks for residential and commercial properties on purchase and re-mortgage matters.
* Clients include: individuals, lenders, developers, landlords, relocation companies and mobile networks.
* You will advise clients both at client meetings and via advice letters and emails.
Benefits for the Chartered Legal Executive/Solicitor NQ:
* Competitive salary
* Career development
* 25 days' holiday
* non-contributory pension scheme
* private medical insurance
* range of flexible benefits
What you need to be the successful Chartered Legal Executive/Solicitor NQ:
* You will have excellent communication, organisational and IT skills.
* You will also need to have the ability to assist with business development.
* Experience working in within a Legal Services business or similar
* Degree qualified and/or relevant qualifications (NQ Solicitor)
* Experience within a similar/same role previously
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified Solicitor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
* Salary has been set by a guide by Gold Group, the firm has a competitive salary structure to attract the best local talent.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.