|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Location: Middlesex - Commutable from Wembley, Hayes, Twickenham, Watford, Slough
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 + Package
Key Skills: Management, Leadership, Resource, Development, Production, Radio Communications, Security Systems, Electronics, Budgets, Stakeholder Management, Pricing, Cost, Negotiating
Chief Engineer required to join my client in playing a key role leading all aspects of the business units engineering function.
Working from site, my client is looking to onboard a highly experienced Chief Engineer. This is a technical lead position, providing line management, resource management and technical leadership for a large group of multi-disciplinary engineers in the development & production of programmes worth millions of pounds. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
To provide line management, resource management and technical leadership for a large group of multi-disciplinary engineers in the development & production of programmes worth millions of pounds.
So, what will you be doing as the Chief Engineer?
- To work with programme management in ensuring that engineering deliverables are made on time, to budget & are suitable to quality and function
- Creation of continuous improvement in engineering capabilities - Practice, tools, technology
- Support of bids & proposals with technical resource
- Provide senior technical relationships with customers, suppliers & external bodies
- Ensure that all development is compliant with all internal & external processes & legislation
- Provision of strategic direction to the department
- Deliver technical roadmap
- Management of budget
What are we looking for in our next Chief Engineer?
- Qualified in a STEM discipline
- Demonstratable & significant experience in line management & resource management
- Excellent people management & development skills
- Technical depth & credibility in the area of radio communications and security systems
- Holds a track record of delivering large, complex development programmes to budgets and schedules
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional expertise in electronic communications, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the Chief Engineer, hit that apply button now!
ELIGIBILTY TO GAIN SC CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START THIS OPPORTUNITY