|Location: Oxfordshire||Salary: £70000 - £88000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Lead / Chief Systems Engineer
Chief Systems Engineer needed for a well-known aerospace organisation based in Oxfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Chief Systems Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge fof UK MOD Satellite Communications across the space, ground and control segments.
- Salary: £70,000 - £88,000 per annum
- 24 day's holidays
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Chief Systems Engineer will include:
- Accountable for overall engineering technical, cost, and schedule performance on UK aspects of the Skynet EC program.
- Provide technical/engineering leadership to Space based systems and services integration and service provision
- Lead the development and commissioning of manufacturing facilities to support key LMS programmes in the UK
- Ensure engineering aspects of the program support LMUK Space's aspiration of Skynet EC as a pathfinder for "digital transformation", being a fully digital program from the start
What experience you need to be the successful Chief Systems Engineer:
- You will be considered an expert in the field of UK MOD Satellite Communications across the space, ground and control segments.
- You will have significant technical and leadership experience with demonstrated expertise in System of Systems integration programs.
- You will also have significant experience in:
- Engineering Management within a Defence engineering and regulatory framework.
- Management of Technical Risk.
- Resource planning, competency management, established ability to develop technical talent.
- Control Account Management
- Eligible to attain Chartered Professional Engineer in relevant institution.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Chief Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.