|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: Dep on experience|
|Sector: Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Civil Aerospace Safety Consultant
(Bristol, Midlands or Surrey)
Salary dependant on experience + Excellent benefits package
We are actively recruiting for multiple Airworthiness and Safety Engineers to lead and support business growth in the Civil Aviation market.
The successful candidates will be able to work with a mix of Manufacturers, Clients, Original Equipment Manufacturers and their Supply Chain to provide Safety Management and Airworthiness support for new and in-service aircraft designers and operators.
The majority of your work will be focussed on providing Safety Assurance through the creation of Safety and Certification artefacts or assessment of compliance against industry regulations and standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Systems Engineering with the ability to understand client requirements, unpack detailed certification challenges and develop solutions which deliver multi-disciplined technical support at platform and systems level.
- Knowledge and experience of demonstrating product and operational safety, developing and maintaining Safety Management Systems.
- Experience of safety assessment and analysis techniques and applications across a variety of aerospace systems and platforms.
- Knowledge of the Civil Airworthiness Regulation EASA Part 21, Part 145, Part M and Part 66 and the certification processes.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of existing UK, European, US and International design certification standards, ICAO, CS23-29, CS-E, FAR 23-29.
It would be advantageous if you had.....
- A degree in an Engineering, Safety or related subject
- Project Management experience.
- Experience within Design Organisations, OMEs and their supply chains.
- Continuing Airworthiness, Aircraft and system certification
- Aircraft safety assessment development.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.