|Location: Guildford, Surrey||Salary: Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 2 days ago|
Attractive Salary (Negotiable) + Excellent Package
As Civil Engineer you can expect to receive:
- 25 days (excluding bank holidays)
- Great salary
- Personal development and career progression
- Healthcare plan
- Established training support
My client is looking to expand their Technical & Planning team after securing various large contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join our project team in Guildford working in a challenging design environment.
They provide great personal development investing in training, mentoring and recognition.
They have a great working environment that anyone would love to be a part of.
As Civil Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the production and distribution of civil engineering
- Attending legal meetings and preparing conveyance / transfer / easement plans.
- Coordinating the discharge of planning conditions.
- Coordinate the production of hard & soft landscaping packages.
- Procuring & distributing services information / quotations.
- Appoint Civil Engineers, check / coordinate working drawings.
- Process road & sewer legal Agreements / easements / consents, and obtain maintenance / adoption certificates.
- Liaise with NHBC regarding bonds and update S38 / S104 listing.
- Produce Conveyance plans, obtain LR approval, plans for land transfers / easements
Civil Engineer Specification:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Civil Engineer
- Drainage experience
- Producing conveyance plans
- Obtain LR approval