|Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Civil Engineer Chesterfield Regional House Builder
I am currently looking to recruit a Civil Engineer for an established residential developer based near Chesterfield.
The Civil Engineer will be responsible for managing technical and site infrastructure matters from planning approval through to construction and final estate adoption/closure. My client is looking for the engineer to provide best value solutions, coordinate and deliver all engineering and utility design details/information in line with planning approval, building regulations, budget and build programme requirements.
For 25 years, my client has been delivering exceptional luxury homes in carefully selected locations across the north of England and the Midlands.
Reporting into the Technical Director, there will be the opportunity to progress through the Technical department for the right candidate.
What the client is looking for:
- Educated within Construction.
- Experience working on residential developments.
- IT literate.
- Full UK driving license.
What's on offer for the Civil Engineer:
- The opportunity to join an established and growing business.
- The chance to work on interesting developments in the North Midlands.
- Excellent training, mentoring, guidance and development on offer.
- The chance to progress through the Technical department.
Salary/benefits package for the Civil Engineer:
- Salary range £30,000 to £40,000.
- Car allowance/company car.
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
If you are interested, please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.