|Location: Coventry, West Midlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Civils Structural Design Enigneer - Rail / Civils
Graduate / Junior Engineer with working experience will be considered
** Attractive salary and benefits on offer - please get in contact to discuss available package! **
I am currently looking for a Civil Structural Design Engineer ( Rail / Civils ), ideally with a rail or similar civils background, on behalf of my large infrastructure contractor.
If you have a good working knowledge of rail / metro operational enviroment and structural design, I would like to hear from you!
Your role is to prepare and deliver the Civil and Structural design packages and implementation designs for the rail and metro rail networks.
You will also be required to:
- Produce civil and structural designs for telecoms systems
- Provide input to bid proposals
- Approve designs, ensuring they meet requirements
- Provide material and equipment lists required
- Offer technical support and advice on installation and commissioning activities
Experience / Knowledge required as the Civil Structural Design Engineer:
- Structural Steel and timber design and calculation
- Concrete and structural steel base design
- Concrete base design inc. reinforcement schedules for towers
- Structural analysis and reporting, particularly in built environment / railway / construction
- Geotechnical / soil analysis for rail base design
- HND / Degree
- Working knowledge of structural software, such as TEDDS
- Member of civil engineering membership such as ICE or equivalent
Please send your cv or get in contact ASAP if you would like to apply for the Civil Structural Design Engineer Role.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.