|Location: West End, London||Salary: great rates of pay|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Civil Structural Engineering Consultant - Rail / LUL
Contract - 6 months rolling (likely to be at least 1 year)
** Great rates of pay, please contact me to discuss package further **
I am looking for an experienced Civil Structural Engineering Consultant (Rail / LUL), on behalf of my major rail, telecommunications and technology client. Youwill be working in a LUL environment, assisting on the upgrade of all the advertising boards on the London Underground to LED smart TV's.
- Provide technical advice and knowledge to prepare civil and structural documentation - Rail / LUL
- Deliver design packages and implement designs for the upgrade of the advertising boards
- Provide input to bid proposals
- Support technical leads
Role will primarily be office based, you may be required to attend works at site and client locations.
** Night time and weekend shifts may be required **
The successful Civil Structural Engineering Consultant (Rail / LUL) , will have the following experience:
- LUL experience is a must!
- Working knowledge of LUL engineering assurance process
- CRE experience on a metro / rail engineering project - working alongside or as CRE
- Civil Design is essential - Structural steel, timber, concrete base design
- Experience with calculations
- Structural analysis and reporting - Rail and LUL
- Geotechnical / Soil Analysis for base design in Rail / LUL environment
- Great communicator - written and verbal
Please contact Brogan ASAP or send your CV to apply for the Civil Structural Engineering Consultant (Rail / LUL) role.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.