|Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire||Salary: £18 - £21 per hour + vehicle, digs, subsistence|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Brogan McPake|
I am currently looking for a Civils Supervisor (NRSWA), on behalf of my client, a busy groundworks, telecommunications and utilities company.
Your role is to supervise Civils works to NRSWA standards on a telecommunications contract, you will be responsible for health and safety and ensuring high quality work is done.
This will be a contract role initially with a permanent contract being offered to the right candidate.
* NRSWA / Street Works
* Solid supervisory experience within a civils role
* Civils inspections
* Utilities background
* Telecommunications experience preferred
* Conducting site safety checks
* Making sure signing, guarding and traffic management meets NRSWA requirements
* Instruct on appropriate signing and guarding as per NRSWA
* Site inspections - assess quality of civils work
* Ensure build quality is maintained and appropriate civils methods are used
* Oversee core test regime and record findings, noting any recommendations
* Conduct site surveys to assist initial design process
* Ensure health and safety adhered to
If you have the relevant background and experience, please contact me ASAP or send your CV.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.