|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Salary: £22,000 to £27,000
We are currently looking for a Claims Assistant to work for a well-established Insurance Company based in London.
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 22 after3 years
- Pension - up to 5% employer contribution - employee matching
- Life Cover
- Bonus Scheme
- Other benefits such as Gym membership, theatre trips, festival tickets, etc. available
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the Claims Assistant will include:
- Logging and maintaining an accurate record of claims on the CMS and spreadsheets.
- Collecting and presenting claims documents to the insurer and other relevant stakeholders.
- On-going management of the administrative side of the claims process including arranging for solicitors to provide claim reports, formally acknowledging the claims, requesting that invoices are paid.
- Overseeing and maintaining the Agreed Conduct Process.
- End to end management of low value claims.
- Ensure effective running of the department in the absence of the Claims Manager.
Some of the Knowledge, Skills and Experience of the Claims Assistant will include:
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the importance of accuracy in a regulated environment.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders in writing and over the telephone.
- Ability to hold your own in conversations that may be outside of your comfort zone.
- Curious with the confidence to ask questions, even of difficult stakeholders.
- Experience working in an office, ideally in an administrative position.
- Previous experience of writing letters and emails.
- Basic working knowledge of excel.
- Proactive approach to own duties as well as contributing to the wider team.
- Commitment to creating a good customer experience.
- Happy to work using own initiative, but conscious of escalating issues that are outside of previous experience.
- Educated to A level or equivalent.
- Educated to degree level in a legal or financial subject.
- An interest in working in the insurance industry.