|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
c.£50,000 + Package
I have a rare and very exciting opportunity for a Claims Consultant to join a new construction claims & dispute resolution consultancy at their offices in Central London. Working under the guidance of 2 of the industries most respected practitioners, you'll gain exposure to a variety of different clients, projects and cases and gain an understanding of the full process from start to finish. This is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored by 2 highly experience construction claims consultants who have previously built and run other very successful consultancies.
As a Claims Consultant, Your role will include:
- Providing Quantum support on international arbitration & litigation cases
- Assisting the senior team in the preparation of documents
- Supporting the Expert Witness
- Providing technical and contractual advice to all parties
- Working closely with your client and building long lasting relationships
Alongside the one on one mentoring that you'll receive, you'll also gain exposure to a variety of projects and claims within construction, infrastructure, civil engineering, rail, oil & gas and marine projects. You'll have the opportunity to gain chartered status with the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators whilst being rewarded with a competitive salary of c.£50,000.
Claims Consultants considering this opportunity will need to have:
- A MSc in Construction Law & Dispute Resolution from a well recognised University
- 2-3 years experience in a main contracting or PQS environment
- Client facing approach
- First class communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Claims Consultant to join a new business in Central London. If you're looking for a new challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg @ Gold Group.