|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Claims Handler- Conveyancing or Property Indemnity
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
We are currently looking for a Claims Handler to work for a well-established Insurance Company based in London. You will need to have expereince within Conveyancing or Property Indemnity and ideally have a legal background. This may suit a paralegal moving into claims.
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 22 after3 years
- Pension - up to 5% employer contribution - employee matching
- Life Cover
- Bonus Scheme
- Other benefits such as Gym membership, theatre trips, festival tickets, etc. available
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the Claims Handler will include:
- Managing the Agreed Conduct Process in a proactive manner including maintaining accurate records of all cases.
- End to end management of medium/low value claims.
- Assisting the CM in formulating claims strategy on high value/complexity claims.
- Supporting the CM in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including attending internal and external meetings when necessary.
- Preparation of claims reports as required by CM.
- Ability to report & update the CM on personal claims workload.
- Logging claims and maintaining an accurate record of claims on the CMS and internal spreadsheets as required.
- On-going management of the administrative aspects of the claims process.
- Attention to detail and an appreciation of the importance of accuracy in a regulated environment.
- Ability to understand and grasp the intricacies of existing and new products.
Some of the Knowledge, Skills and Experience of the Claims Handler will include:
- Ability to communicate with a variety of sophisticated stakeholders in writing and over the telephone.
- Ability to hold your own in conversations that may be outside of your comfort zone.
- Curious with the confidence to ask questions, even of difficult stakeholders.
- Experience working in the insurance industry.
- Previous experience of writing letters and emails.
- Good working knowledge of excel.
- Proactive approach to own duties as well as contributing to the wider team.
- Commitment to creating a good customer experience.
- Happy to work using own initiative, but conscious of escalating issues that are outside of previous experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a claims role within the insurance industry.
- Started or working towards CII qualifications.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.