|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Classified Data Handling Facility Officer
Classified Data Handling Facility Officer required to join a globally established defence / engineering company in the Faslane area.
As the successful Classified Data Handling Facility Officer you will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 9 day working fortnight (Every other Friday off)
- Long list of company benefits
The responsibilities for the Classified Data Handling Facility Officer will include but are not limited to:
- To be the SWSB SCU Classified Data Handling Facility Operator, responsible for the safe custody and routing between HMNB(C), SSBNs, TTF and SWPT of all FCS Media protectively marked SA and below (with the exception of UKSF produced FCS Training Targeting Data Media which is handled by COMFASFLOT).
- To ensure receipt and issue of 6monthly SSPED/TIDB Navigation Disks in conjunction with corresponding SCU Library documentation.
- To Replenish and maintain sufficient stocks of FCS Media and NAV Software.
- To action the return and receipt of Classified Keys and Cores between SSBNs and USA
- To assist in the SCU Library with control and issue of documentation.
- To be the responsible person for maintenance and issue of drawings within SWSB
Requirements (Skill set) for the Classified Data Handling Facility Officer include:
- Proven admin experience in a highly regulated industry.
- Competent User in PC based systems with good knowledge of MS Office.
- Ensure safe operation of manual handling.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use initiative and meet objectives unsupervised.
Desirable skills for the Classified Data Handling Facility Officer:
- Experience of SWS systems and controls
- Knowledge of JSP 440, ACO130, CB 8890, T2351 and Work Instructions (WIs).
- Takes initiative to ensure objectives are achieved within sphere of responsibility.
- Willing to work effectively with others towards common goals at short notice to ensure that all priorities and deadlines are met
- Work effectively with customers and suppliers to realise shared objectives.
- Be able to analyse and interpret information and present clearly and concisely
- Is ready, available and willing to get the job done (Positive 'Can-Do' Attitude).
The Classified Data Handling Facility Officer will need to be eligible for DV clearance (Security clearance)
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.