|Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire||Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Bowles|
Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager needed for a Medical Communications company who are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled individual with the ability to lead and manage the effective delivery of varied programs of work. This is a full-time position based at their Global head office in Cheshire, where you would play a key role in an integrated team, developing innovative solutions to address client challenges.
What the role entails:
- Lead the project and financial management of multiple projects or programs of work, driving them from brief to completion on time, to budget and aligned with overall account priorities
- Demonstrate sound financial acumen and knowledge of project management processes to address client needs and deliver projects successfully
- Lead client teleconferences, build trusting and influential relationships with key clients and procurement teams, in addition to a wide range of external experts
- Secure new business within accounts where appropriate and support other business development initiatives
What you need to be the successful Client Services Manager:
- High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
- Highly organised and proactive
- Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
- Degree level or equivalent
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Sevices Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.