|Location: England||Salary: £65 - £70 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Francis|
Clinical Database Developer
As Clinical Database Developer within the Oncology Information Practice you will work collaboratively with both OBM drug project team leaders and drug project members along with cross functional teams and our IT department. You will also lead IP technical deliverables to improve our ways of working.
Immediately, you will jump into support a few ongoing technical projects that are looking to streamline access to internal and external data sources to enable faster decision making.
The Oncology IP department delivers information, data and tools to support internal decision making, regulatory submissions for the portfolio of drug projects within the Oncology R&D organization.
The significant areas for contribution are:
- Proficiency in front-end development and UX design, including but not limited to: D3.js, React, Angular.
- Experience working within the Agile methodology.
- Extensive knowledge around the activities required to release a tool into a production environment, and supporting long-term maintenance.
- Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions.
- Significant demonstrable experience of using analytical tools to structure, transform, and visually represent complex data clearly, meaningfully and in a way appropriate to the audience
- A good understanding and knowledge of ontologies, taxonomies, knowledge-graphs and associated tools.
- Using techniques such as: text mining, data visualization, competitor intelligence, and benchmarking to extract key relevant information proactively enabling clinical drug design decision makers to make timely and objective decisions.
Facilitate access to complex information for the drug project and ensure access to and (re)use of clinical information, documents and data.
- A good enterprise mindset of overall information needs in a scientific area or franchise, contributing to the TA Information Strategy
- Drive future innovation and continuous improvement, contributing to TA value creation
- Build strong alliances to leverage and promote optimized utilization of data, tools and information
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.