|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £17 - £20 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Clinical Study Administrator
Rate: £17 - £20/h
Term: Initial 12 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Clinical Study, Administration, Administrator, Tracking, Filing, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Clinical, CTMS, Trial Master File, Data
An experienced Clinical Study Administrator is required to support the clinical staff within the Clinical R&D, as well as providing and fostering strong working relationships with colleagues with the Clinical organisation.
So, what will you be doing as a Clinical Study Administrator?
- Responsible for the processing, tracking and filing of study documents and the management of the Trial Master File within Clinical projects.
- Assisting study staff and investigators to quickly and effectively resolve issues to Study Files
- Assist in providing internal communication of important clinical data and events
- Supporting the ongoing use of CTMS by maintaining and tracking activities
- Participation in improvement projects related to CTMs
What are we looking for in our next Clinical Study Administrator?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Previous Clinical research experience
- Administrative support experience for a minimum of 1 year
- Possesses a Clinical/Medical background
- Excellent knowledge working with computer systems - Microsoft Office
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills & experience APPLY NOW!