|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £10 - £17 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Rosie Gillies|
Clinical Study Administrator
Clinical Study Administrator needed for a globally recognised medical device organisation based in Leeds. This organisation are looking to employ an experienced Clinical Study Administrator with a knowledge of Microsoft applications for a 12 month contact.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Clinical Study Administrator will include:
- Under general supervision, accountability for the timely tracking documentation essential to studies and ensuring completeness of the Trial Master File for assigned clinical studies according to appropriate regulations, departmental guidelines, and work instructions.
- Creation/distribution of regulatory binders & the wet-ink signed documents binder
- Assist study staff and investigators to quickly and effectively resolve issues relating to Study Files (Trial Master File and Investigator Site File). Respond to problems and assists in implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Assist in providing internal communication of important clinical data and events.
- Support ongoing use of CTMS by maintaining and tracking relevant activities.
- Provide safety documentation to other functional groups in support of safety committee meetings as requested (supporting role).
Other duties may include:
- May be asked to provide support for study supplies creation, ordering and distribution to the sites e.g. print protocols, burn DVDs
- May be asked to assist with Device tracking and ordering if required and if applicable.
- Assistance with logistics for Investigator meetings/expert panel meetings
- Assistance with distribution of newsletter (create mailing list from CTMS and routing for internal approval)
- Participates in process improvement activities related to CTMS/v-TMF within the department.
What you will need to be the successful Clinical Study Administrator
In order to be the successful Clinical Trial Administrator and have the chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Requires experience and knowledge working with computer systems (Microsoft office - Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Previous clinical research experience a plus.
- Requires previous administrative support experience or equivalent for at least 1 year.
- Clinical/medical background a plus.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.