|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £35 - £38.25 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Clinical Trials Monitor
Clinical Trials Monitor needed for a globally-recognised medical devices organisation based in Leeds who are looking to employ an experienced Clinical Trials Monitor with a strong understanding of People management, business management and international clinical operations.
The successful Clinical Trials Monitor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a pay rate of up to £38.25 p/h.
What the role entails: This role will be responsible for clinical project management within the Franchise, as well as fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the organization.
Some of the main duties of the Clinical Trials Monitor will include:
* Ensure that all Human Resource related activities and decisions embody the Johnson & Johnson Credo Values.
* Provide leadership within a clinical study, ensuring that each Team Member has a well-defined set of activities and objectives specific to their role and responsibilities within the context of their business focus.
* Ensure efficient use of resources within the clinical study to provide high quality deliverables.
* Accountable for quality, compliance with regulations and company procedures, timelines, and budgets for assigned clinical projects.
* May lead several small/medium clinical studies (regulated and non-regulated) and/or a small number of large non-regulated projects that may involve Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and/or other clinical operations staff (i.e., ?250K USD annual investment).
* May assist with the management of large regulated studies under supervision of CPM or Senior CPM.
May support CPM and/or Senior CPM within a large or complex clinical study.
* Identify and ensure strategies, resources, and accountabilities are in place to achieve rapid, high quality execution of assigned clinical studies under his/her responsibilities.
* Independently solve simple problems arising during clinical study execution, guidance required for move complex problem solving.
* Manage all activities of assigned clinical studies within the Franchise Clinical Operations department.
* Provide internal communication of important clinical data and events. Functions as a reliable, trusted resource of accurate, up-to-date project knowledge as requested by key stakeholders.
* May evaluate support requests for publications and provide consolidated comments and support to the requests.
* May be involved in other tasks to support Clinical Operations and Operating Company as needed.
* Manage Resources assigned to designated clinical studies to provide quality deliverables while maintaining optimal efficiency.
* Track assigned projects budgets to ensure adherence to business plans.
* Support the implementation of new clinical systems/processes.
* Interface and collaborate with investigators, IRBs/ECs, Competent Authorities/MoH, contractors/vendors, and company personnel.
* Ensure personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety, and Environmental compliance.
* Provide quality feedback to the Directors and Managers on each resource assigned to clinical studies regarding performance within the context of the clinical studies.
* May provide training to employees or other individuals and/or group as needed.
In order to be the successful Clinical Trials Monitor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, or Biological Science.
* BS with at least 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
* Previous experience in clinical study management or equivalent is required. Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
* Clinical/medical background a plus.
* Medical device experience a plus.
* Requires basic skills in project management.
* Requires understanding of Good Clinical Practices.
* Understanding and application of regulations and standards applied in clinical areas is required.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Trials Monitor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.