|Location: South West England, England||Salary: £450 - £500 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
My goverment based client is looking to recruit a Cloud Architect for a 6 month rolling contract.
As a Cloud Architect will have experience of AWS, Azure or VMWare solutions, with the relevant qualifications, and 3 plus years experience with design solutions for these platforms.
Cloud Architect Responsibilities
This role is responsible for the design of the end-to-end journey of a service. This involves all elements of service management lifecycle and application of user-centred design principles, and may include utilisation of new or emerging cloud services. The role will require appropriate professional qualifications, skills and experience required for the post.
End-to-end service design, supporting users in the completion of their goals and government in the delivery of a policy intent.
The creation of, or change to, transactions, products and content across both digital and offline channels provided by the client
Cloud Architect Essential Skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders with varying seniority
- Knowledge and experience delivering within agile teams
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident presenting ideas and concepts to wide audiences
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of industry technology and emerging technologies
- Ideally MoD experience
- Minimum BPSS or SC clearnace