|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Technology, Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alii Thorogood||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Cloud Solution Developer - IoT
Cloud Solution Developer needed for a software solution department within a manufacturing company based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Cloud Solution Developer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of deployments of cloud based solutions, and system integration.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Cloud Solution Developer - IoT will include:
- Monitor devices linked to the cloud solution
- Maintain and deploy integration capabilities of the solution
- Perform root analysis investigations, implement and communicate fixes / workarounds to clients and stakeholders
- Development for system upgrades and solution roll-outs
- Mentoring junior team members
- Application development
- Stakeholder management
What experience you need to be the successful Cloud Solution Developer:
- 5 years' experience within technology development
- General ERP integration / interfacing knowledge
- Cloud solution deployment experience
- Previous experience with development of platforms of highly customizable cloud solutions (Thingworx, Azure IoT Hub, Salesforce.com, SAP etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Cloud Solution Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.