|Location: Tring, Hertfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Harriet Houlton||Job Published: 28 days ago|
CNC Machine Operator
Defence / Electronics
The CNC machine Operator required for a globally recognised defence / electronics company based near Aylesbury.
Responsible for the day-to-day operation of a variety of milling and turning machines in the build of all products within the company. Continuously monitor product quality during build to improve production performance targets.
Working within a multi-disciplined team of 3 - 4 people, the job holder is required to operate and maintain the equipment with expectations to improve current processes and work within an agreed budget.
Salary for this position will be discussed upon application. All applicants for the CNC Team Leader role must be eligible for Security Clearance SC.
Benefits for CNC Machine Operator Engineer:
- 25 days holiday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- & much more!
Essential for CNC Machine Operator:
- CNC Lathe and Milling Machine Setting & Operating
- Understanding of programming languages FANUC, ProtoTRAK, G-Code
- Understanding of using material requirements planning (MRP) systems to control and monitor inventory
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance.
- Haas/XYZ/Bridgeport Machine Experience
- Manual Turning & Milling
To apply for this exciting permanent position for a CNC Machine Operator, please press 'apply now'.