|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + Overtime + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job Title: CNC Machinist
Location: Redhill, Surrey. Commutable from: Reigate, Horley, Crawley, Horsham, Godstone, Croydon, Leatherhead, Dorking, Edenbridge, Epsom, Coulsdon, Caterham.
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 + Overtime & Benefits.
CNC Machinist required to join my client in Redhill.
A new position has just opened for an experienced CNC Machinist to join a small team in the Machine Shop. You will be joining a team of 6 other machinists where you will work together to manufacture a range of components which are used in variety of machines around the world.
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£28,000-£32,000)
- 39 hour week (Mon-Thur 8am-4:30pm, Fri 8am-4pm)
- Overtime Opportunities (This will be paid at 1.25x)
- Pension Scheme (there will be a 5% contribution from the company)
- Training and Development
As a CNC Machinist, here is an overview of the responsibilities:
- To Program, Set and Operate CNC Mill's and Lathe's.
- To meet or exceed targets that are set out by the Supervisor.
- Identify and report process improvements.
- To monitor and check the quality of manufactured parts.
- Set up machines so they are ready to be used by operators.
What are we looking for?
To be successful for the CNC Machinist we are looking for the following:
- Apprentice trained or NVQ/HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous CNC Machining experience
- Ability to Program, Set and Operate Mazatrol, Fanuc or HAAS controls.
- Experience with Mazak/Mazatrol would be desirable.
- Multi Axis experience would also be beneficial.
If you are interested in this CNC Machinist position please hit that apply button and I will be in contact with you. We already have interview slots available and just need to fill them.