|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 19 days ago|
CNC Machinist needed - Permanent - Based in Redhill - Paying up to £32,000 per annum
Currently I'm recruiting for a CNC Machinist to join my client who are a global manufacturing business specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of a range of static tension and / or compression testing machines that are used across a range of industries.
Required skills for the successful CNC Machinist:
- Previous CNC Machining or Toolmaking background.
- Produce one-off's and small batch parts to a high standard finish and tolerance.
- Ability to program, set and operate MAZATROL / FANUC / HAAS / MAZAK (Mazak not essential) controls.
- Multi Axis experience would be advantageous.
- Experience with off line programming.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical drawings and tolerances, cutting speeds/ feeds.
- Selecting correct tooling/ fixtures for the required components
Main responsibilities for the successful CNC Machinist:
- Program, Set and Operate CNC Mill and Lathe.
- Ensure targets are met or improved that are set by supervisor/manager.
- Report any problems to immediate supervisor.
- Highlight any necessary drawing changes to immediate supervisor.
- To monitor and check quality assurance of products.
- To ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety procedures.
- To maintain Compliance with company systems and procedures.
- Meet Department and Company Objectives
- Generate programs using Licom software package
- Machine parts accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to other staff
- Identify and report process improvements
- Set up machines ready to be run by operators
- Organise and keep tooling in good order
Take the next step of your career and apply today!