|Location: Poole, Dorset||Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 26 days ago|
CNC Miller needed for a growing Precision Engineering organisation based in Poole who are looking to employ an experienced CNC Miller with an in-depth knowledge of Programming and Operating XYZ Machines.
The successful CNC Miller will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Circa £30,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Flexible working hours - and the potential for a 4-day week
What the role entails: You will be responsible for Setting and operating XYZ Milling machines and lathes. Working to very tight tolerances.
In order to be the successful CNC Miller and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience working to tight tolerances
- Extensive experience on XYZ machines
- An ability to hit the ground running
- Strong Communication Skills
- A flexible approach to work
- An ability to work collaboratively and using your own initiative.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Miller to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!