|Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire||Salary: £10 - £12.50 per hour|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
CNC Miller needed for a family-owned and run CNC subcontract business based in Mansfield who are looking to employ an experienced CNC Miller with an in-depth knowledge and experience of operating 4 and 5 axis machinery.
The successful CNC Miller will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Competitive
* 20 days holiday
* Pension Plan
* Overtime available
* Child care vouchers
* Kitchen Facilities
* Onsite Parking
What the role entails: We require a Fulltime skilled CNC Miller to join an established team. Working in a busy environment you will have the knowledge and experience of operating 4 and 5 Axis machinery. You will be required to set the machines and run offline programs, so knowledge and experience of programming is essential to this role. It is important that you are able to work as part of a team and also use your own initiative.
Some of the main duties of the CNC Miller will include:
* Act as the first point of escalation for database support to the 24x7 operation of the production environment ensuring that Service Delivery meets the required standard.
* Deliver professional 2nd-3rd line database support, performing in-depth root cause analysis or request fulfilment.
* Installation, administration & maintenance of SQL Server instances.
* Setup environments for use within the end to end software delivery lifecycle.
* Create users & assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need.
* Define, design & implement control procedures to maintain "fit for use" access model.
* Continuous improvement of database backup and restoration strategy.
* Monitoring of backup completion and continuous improvement identification.
* Troubleshoot various problems arising in day-to-day work and fix these issues.
In order to be the successful CNC Miller and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Time served experience of operating 4 and 5-axis
* Programming and setting experience
* Great attention to detail
* The ability to read engineering drawings
* The ability to follow instruction
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Miller to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!