|Location: Chelmsford||Salary: Up to £32200 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
5 axis experience in CNC Milling
£32,200 in Shift Allowance
Shifts - Rotating Shifts, Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00
CNC Operator needed for a Precision Engineering Company based in Chelmsford who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded CNC Operator that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
You'll be setting up and preparing for machining activities. You'll operate CNC milling machines to ensure maximum efficiency and reduce machine down time. You'll enjoy supporting our production engineers, by setting up new tools and creating datum reference points to ensure smooth running of the machine.
- Salary: £28,000 + 15% - £32,200
- Stock options
- 30 days holiday
- Private Healthcare (includes dental, personal health fund, travel insurance, subsidised gym, mental health care, counselling)
- Monthly Lunch
- Stocked Kitchen
- Air conditioned factory floor
- Team Socials
Some of the main duties of the CNC Operator will include:
- 5 axis experience in CNC Milling.
- Engineering background ideally operating CNC machines.
- You'll have excellent attention to detail. You have the ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Operator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.